Western Indiana hospital is seeking a Neurologist
- This is a hospital-employed position
- Need for a General Neurologist skilled in EEGs and EMGs.
- Due to inpatient demands, they are growing and strengthening their Neurology presence within the community.
- Interested candidates would be providing inpatient testing and consults while maintaining an outpatient practice.
- Call schedule of 1:3.
- Competitive compensation and full benefits package
- Located in west central Indiana
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke