Pediatric Hospitalist Opening in Indiana
Excellent opportunity to join a dedicated inpatient pediatric hospital team.
- Daytime hospitalists
- Modest patient volume
- Pediatric critical care team backup
- Potential for future leadership role
- 12 hour shifts, 1 in 4 call
- Teaching opportunities for medical students and residents
- Comprehensive compensation package: salary plus incentive bonus
- Sign-on/Commencement Bonus and relocation
- Medical education debt repayment assistance
This great community is just a short drive from major metropolitan areas such as Chicago, Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Detroit. The community of Ft. Wayne, Indiana is a great place to live, work and play. Ft. Wayne is the state's second largest city. This community has affordable housing and the educational system includes multiple universities and excellent public and private schools. Art and cultural amenities include the Philharmonic, multiple museums and sports teams.
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary