An established single-specialty group in Indiana is planning to hire an additional anesthesiologist. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. New residents or fellows welcomed . An IN license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and eight weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time and a stipend, a 401(k) retirement package with a three percent match, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this Indiana city. The downtown has historic buildings, dining establishments, museums, and entertainment venues. It has a low cost of living and a local university.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Dona Menton at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- General anesthesiology - light cardiac
- 1:5 call with no call back
- Final-year residents or fellows welcome
- State-of-the-art technology
- $400K salary and $50K sign-on bonus
- Health and dental insurances provided
- Paid occurrence malpractice
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac