An Indiana hospital is in need of a locum tenens obstetrician/gynecologist to who would be interested in a long-term position. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1:3 call. The covering physician will see 20 - 25 patients per day and the facility averages 25 deliveries per month with a 30% C-section rate. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an IN state license obtain one before the assignment.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC/BE required
- Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- 1:3 call
- 20 - 25 patients per day
- 25 deliveries per month
- 30% C-section rate
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cpg, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal child services, ob, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics, obstetrics gynecology, physician ob, som