An exciting locum tenens dermatology physician opportunity is now available in Indiana. The ideal physician is proficient in general dermatology treatment and has an active IN state license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm. The facility uses EMA EMR. The covering physician must be board certified.
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know, and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IN state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: EMA EMR
- Procedures: General dermatology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cosmetic, dermatology, mohs, physician dermatology, skin